Though Sundays usually find me working on my to-do list and feeling like I don’t have enough time, today was instead filled with small successes.
- Finishing an eight-mile run this morning before church.
- Seeing the colors of the garden as I walked to my car.
- Bringing home two nice brown couches that some friends were giving away.
- Cutting down a tree in the front yard that has been on the to-do list for months.
- Finding Honeycrisp apples (my favorite) on sale at Sprouts.
Some days, it’s the little things.